Where to Buy a Christmas Tree in Williamsburg
Fall is here and Thanksgiving is near! Starting the week of Thanksgiving everyone begins looking for a Christmas Tree. And this year will be no exception.
There’s nothing like the smell of fresh pine to bring back those childhood memories. It’s time to get out and enjoy the crisp air, go on a hayride, and choose your very own Christmas tree! From traditional Douglas firs to beautiful blue spruce, pre-cut trees or chop your own.
You’ll want to know the best places to go to find that perfect live tree for your home. Whether you chop it down yourself or you choose an already cut tree, you won’t be disappointed — after all searching for the perfect tree is half the fun!
So, choose one of these local Christmas tree farms to enjoy this holiday tradition while supporting our community.
Here is a list of places to find your Christmas tree, listed in alphabetical order. There are details for each farm (or store) after the list with the hours, location and a link to the Facebook page so you can check for last minute updates.
LIVE Christmas Trees in Williamsburg, VA 2021
- Coleman Nursery and Farmer’s Market – 3000 Ironbound Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Colony Square –1300 Jamestown Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Food Lion – 7537 Richmond Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Food Lion – 5251 John Tyler Hwy, Williamsburg, VA 23185
- Home Depot – 6700 Mooretown Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Homestead Garden Center (Wreaths only) – 4191 Rochambeau Dr, Williamsburg VA 23188
- MillFarm Christmas Trees & Berry Farm – 4900 Fenton Mill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Dean & Don’s Farm Market – 12601 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606
- Hughes Road Tree Farm – 4197 Centerville Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Lowes – 801 E Rochambeau Dr, Williamsburg, VA 23188
- Wellspring Methodist Church– Longhill Rd
- Lofty Dreams Farm – 3140 Forge Road, 10-7 Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- J.C. Mulch – 18230 Stage Road, Barhamsville, VA
Coleman Nursery and Farmer’s Market
Location: 3000 Ironbound Road, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Dates: TBD, After Thanksgiving
Dean & Don’s Farmers Market
Location: 12601 Warwick Blvd, Newport News, VA 23606
Dates: Friday, Nov 26 at 9 am
Details: It’s almost time!! We are starting to get the Christmas tree lot set up and will be open for the season on Friday, Nov 26 at 9 am (the day after Thanksgiving). We will have fresh cut Fraser Fir Christmas trees ranging from 5-12 feet tall and handmade wreaths of various sizes.
Mill Farm Christmas Trees
Location: 4900 Fenton Mill Rd, Williamsburg, VA 23188
Dates: Day after Thanksgiving
Only have a limited amount of trees this year. We will be getting a SMALL selection of Pre-Cut Frazer Firs. We will sell them first come first serve, starting the day after Thanksgiving. Get them while they last.
Homestead Garden Center
Location: 4191 Rochambeau Dr, Williamsburg VA 23188
Dates: Monday Nov 15th for Wreaths
Reminder – Monday 15th is the last day for Early Order Discount on our Christmas Wreaths and Arrangements. No trees this year!
NEARBY NOTABLE CHRISTMAS TREE FARMS & EXPERIENCES
Zuni Tree and Alpaca Farm
19362 Tomlin Hill Dr, Zuni, VA 23898
Christmas trees-you choose and you cut, Christmas wreaths, trees tied, tree shaking provided, trees baled, saws provided, gift shop and more.