How to Do Busch Gardens (Williamsburg) In 1 Day & See it All
Address: 1 Busch Gardens Blvd, Williamsburg, VA 23185
Busch Gardens Williamsburg is located right off of Interstate 64 in Williamsburg, Virginia on Route 60 & Busch Gardens Way.
- DATE-SPECIFIC TICKET $79.99 /ea.
- ANY DAY TICKET $94.99 /ea.
- TWO PARK TICKET $115.99 /ea.
Busch Gardens Annual Pass Options
- 1-PARK BASIC $159.00
- 1-PARK UNLIMITED $225.00
- 2-PARK UNLIMITED $225.00
Busch Gardens Williamsburg Parking
One of the best upgrades you can make is the Preferred parking- it’s so convenient!
- General Parking $30
- Preferred Parking $45
Busch Gardens All-Day Dining Plan
EAT & DRINK all day long at participating Busch Gardens Williamsburg locations . Guests will receive an entrée, a side or dessert plus a drink every 90 minutes.
- ADULT plan: (1) entrée, (1) side OR dessert and (1) regular-sized non- alcoholic fountain beverage
- CHILD plan: (1) Kid’s entree, (1) side OR dessert and (1) Kid’s size drink
Pricing: Adults $49.99 & Children $24.99
Busch Gardens Quick Queue
Get to the thrills faster with single-time priority access to select Busch Gardens attractions ALL SEASON LONG.
- Alpengeist®, Apollo’s Chariot®, Escape from Pompeii®, Finnegan’s Flyer™, Griffon®, InvadR™, Le Scoot Log Flume, Mäch Tower®, Roman Rapids®, Tempesto®, Verbolten® and the ALL NEW PANTHEON™.
What should I pack for Busch Gardens?
- Comfy Shoes
- Small Bag
- Breathable Clothing
- Hand Sanitizer
- Park Ticket
Busch Gardens Roller Coasters
- Apollo’s Chariot
- Escape from Pompeii
- Finnegan’s Flyer
- Le Scoot Log Flume
- Mäch Tower
- Roman Rapids
- ALL NEW PANTHEON
What is the tallest roller coaster at Busch Gardens?
Apollo’s Chariot has a 210 ft drop.
To say the food at Busch Gardens is good is an understatement! While not every place is a 5 star restaurant, there are some really delicious meals to be had. I’ll list them all and then share a few of our favorites.
- Das Festhaus
- Trapper’s Smokehouse
- Grogan’s Irish Pub
- German Pretzels
- Les Frites
- Squires Grille
- Marco Pollo’s Place
- Big Ben’s Funnel Cakes
- M. Sweets Confectionary
- Aquitaine Refreshments
- Three Rivers Snacks
We frequent Busch Gardens a lot. In fact, we live five minutes away and a lot of times, we will grab the kids from summer camp and head over for dinner in the evening, ride a ride and then go home with with tired kids (always a win).
So here’s where we eat and what we order, in order of our #1 favorite and on.
- Trapper’s Smokehouse – rack of ribs; chicken plate with fries, roll & drink; pickle; french fries with cheese for dipping
- Das Festhaus – the pizza + side salad & french fries, cheesecake
- Funnel Cake from the place near the Carousel
- Soft Service ice cream in a chocolate dipped waffle cone (available in Italy and France)
- Chocolate and Peanut Butter fudge from the Candy shop in England
- BUY the seasonal refillable cup- actually we buy 2 for $26 and use them all year. We are usually water drinkers, but in the heat sometimes a Coke is refreshing. You can also use it at Water Country or any other Busch Park. You can have it refilled at any kiosk or restaurant in BG
New for this special event, Celtic Fyre®, returns to Abbey Stone Theatre earlier than ever before! Five-time winner of the #1 Amusement Park Entertainment by USA Today, this iconic performance explores the Celtic tradition of storytelling through the universal language of dance.
Busch Gardens Itinerary for One Day
- Download the park map
- Plan to arrive 30 mins prior to the gates opening
- Snap a photo next to Big Ben
- Grab the annual Refillable Cup to use all day
- Ride Loch Ness Monster
- Head to Ireland & grab a drink or popcorn
- See the wolves & bald eagles
- Ride the Griffon
- Le Catapult
- Eat Ice cream in France
- Have lunch at Trapper’s Smokehouse
- Ride Alpengeist
- Jump on the Carousel
- Play in Land of the Dragons
- Enjoy the games in Germany
- Eat again at Das Festhaus
- Bumper Cars
- Ride Verbolten
- Don’t miss the Swings
- Cross the bridge to Festa Italy
- Do Davinci’s Cradle & Battering Ram
- Ride Apollo’s Chariot
- Spin in the Teacups (Turkish Delight)
- Blast off on Tempesto
- Take an inaugural ride on Pantheon (new in 2022)!
- Have ice cream in Italy
- Ride Escape from Pompeii or get splashed in the zone
- Let the kids play in Sesame Place
- Have a french fried at Squires or fudge to go at from the Candy Shop
- Grab a gift or memento on the way out thru England