Welcome to Virginia! Here you’ll find all of the best things to enjoy in cities all over Virginia. If you’re planning a vacation, staycation, or just a short mini trip and need advice on where to eat or what to do, you’ll find it here.
I’ll be breaking down travel guides for major cities, attractions and dining all across the state of Virginia.
We can’t wait to share this great state with you & your family! There are so many things to do both indoors and out, amazing restaurants owned by amazing chefs, and five star hotels that are the definition of luxury.
You’ll want to check out posts on the specific places you want to visit, but here are a few of our favorite things to do/places to eat in Virginia:
Favorite things to do in Virginia:
- Busch Gardens (Williamsburg, VA)
- Chincoteague and Assateague Islands (Cape Charles, VA)
- The Altria (Richmond, VA)
- Skyline Drive (Shenandoah National Park)
- Monticello (Charlottesville, VA)
- Luray Caverns (Luray, VA)
- Jamestown Settlement (Jamestown, VA)
Favorite places to eat in Virginia:
- LeYaca (Williamsburg, VA)
- Brown Dog Ice Cream (Cape Charles, VA)
- The River & Rail (Roanoke, VA)
- Orzo (Charlottesville, VA)
- Pierce’s BBQ (Williamsburg, VA)
- Bodo’s Bagels (Charlottesville, VA)
- Bay Local Eatery (Virginia Beach, VA)
- Aroma’s Coffee (Williamsburg, VA)